3.25.2014

Lots of play dates

This past month has been filled to the brim with so much fun!!! 
One Saturday night we ate yummy dinner with my brother & his cute family. 
Grant really loved his cousin M...well maybe just trying to eat her. 


Loved when his uncle tickled him!

 Then on a Monday we headed to my friends home & had too much fun relaxing 
& letting our kids play 


and again tried to eat her as well

On St. Patricks Day we headed to my parents for the day. 
No we didn't wear green...forgot all about it!
Later on in the day one of my brothers came to visit with his darling family.



can you guess what Mr. G's favorite past time is yet....eating people or their hair
...really he is just learning how to kiss. 

can't get enough of this cute little doll!

 We also headed up north a couple of weekends ago to visit another couple of my brothers .
Of course I got ZERO pics..next time:)
It was really fun relaxing and getting to see new areas. 
There was a baby shower for my sister in law which was so fun
The guys were able to go shooting
We watched a movie & played a game after the kids were asleep.
I think we scared my brother & his sweet wife when playing the game...we Millers are a bit competitive! 
These days are full of fun...well the last 10 months have been non stop laughing!
Our little guy is growing up soooo much.
He took his first step yesterday 
His first tooth is almost all the way poked through
We play go up & down the stairs all day long (can do this all on his own)
Just loves exploring everything.
We LOVE watching him pick up on a million new things daily
I can't remember if I mentioned this yet, but we moved him into the hallway
& now we all sleep through the night...like ALL NIGHT!!! 
I'll do a 10 month update after he goes to the Dr. next month.

He loves sitting on his knees...makes him look & act soo big!
Also LOVES cars...thanks to his brother-cousin;)
Oh & his vocal cords just keep getting stronger & louder (like screaming dada during our nice quiet church meetings:)
Love this little guy!

1 comment:

The Rileys said...

Oh. my. word! I cannot even take it with him on his knees. He does look so grown up!! We need to get out there and see him soon. I think the kids would have a heyday playing with him. :)