My main squeeze
-ALWAYS makes me laugh when I am upset, therefore can't be upset anymore (we are all happier that way)
-lets me warm up my cold feet on his warm legs every night
-shows me how much I mean to him every day
My little man
-loves kissin on me
-already learning from his dad how to make mama laugh non-stop
-slept for 10 1/2 hours last night....never have I had so much sleep in the last 9 months:)
Ok enough with the lovies.
Life has thrown some curve balls our way this last month, but we are learning to just roll with life. It's amazing what happens when you put your faith in Heavenly Father & then see what He has in store for our lives. I LOVE IT! Yes its been very difficult to let go of things you thought you were in control of, but man alive we are much happier because of it.
Can I just say how much we have really enjoyed this 8th month old man. This is has been our favorite month so far. Grant is turning into such a big boy & growing leaps & bounds. He is standing on his own...no steps yet. No teeth yet either! He entertains himself much more. He is the reason they created baby gates & locks;)
Huge step this week for us....the other night I wanted to see how he would do crying it out for a bit...so we tried it & it worked, the next night worked too...guess what the third night (last night) he slept from 9 to 7:30, ate & then took an hour nap:):):) It hasn't messed up his day schedule today at all. This is a really big thing for us b/c for almost 9 months he hasn't done this at all! I know I said I wouldn't try sleep training anymore, but I just wanted to try this approach & wasn't hoping for the best. Maybe that's why it worked?
Now that the weather has been getting warmer we've been going on more walks & taking him to the park. He loves the swing, but not a big fan of the slide. Last Saturday we went to our sister-in-laws home for a big birthday bash & he was the bully baby. He loves tackling & trying to kiss his older cousin L. It's a good thing she loves him too;) We LOVE living closer to family!
I've been trying to bring the camera with us when we go out more. Bonus there are pictures of all of us this time! Also there are some new family photos that John's sister took at Christmas. She is AMAZING talent.
Well that's been our month so far.
| blurry, but he's standing up on his own! |
| he has a BIG obsession with knobs |
| mini date night in the backyard..way b/f christmas time but can't remember is i posted it |
![]() |
| loves to climb into his toy basket |
| his hair has a story all its own. dad wanted to gel it up one morning |
| he tries to escape |
| almost escaping |
| loves morning time when he can play in bed with us |
| i've never taken a pic of his birthmark yet |
| i'll get a better pic someday but right now he's way into pointing with his finger, super funny |








1 comment:
oh my goodness, colleen! He is absolutely precious, I can't get enough of him!
Post a Comment