6.12.2010

aLOT of stuff!

Busy,busy bees...that's what we have been this past few months. John is working hard to finish this semester next month. Last weekend we went down to Utah to see the Miller's & Riley's! We had such a BLAST! We miss them all ready. Memorial day we had a picnic with our bestest buds, the BROCK's! I am staying busy working as always! AND....after almost 3 years being in the primary I have received a new calling. I am now on the Relief Society board to help plan the activities! John doesn't have a new calling yet, but I don't think it will be too much longer. We are not "officially" released from the primary b/c they have to find new teachers. It has been such a wonderful journey being there & learning from all those sweet children. We will keep their funny comments with us FOREVER! I knew it was going to happen when it did b/c I actually prayed for it, (well not to be released of course, just some direction) and low & behold the very next day...new direction! It is such a testimony to know that the Lord is always listening & does know what is best for each of us. Hope every one is doing well.








2 comments:

The Rileys said...

The hiking pictures look gorgeous! I love Junior's partly-opened eyes :) Oh, and nice shot of Mark ;)

Hilary said...

The activities board is so fun! You'll be great at it with all those creative juices that flow through you!