We've had a pretty warm week & are so excited for SPRING to be here already! This is an early one for Rexburg. There is still snow every where in in our yard, but half of our sidewalk has no ice or snow on it! John & I stood outside this morning soaking up the sun & just listened to the birds. I love SPRING! It was a wonderful season filled with sunshine & hope. We are really looking forward to this next few months b/c in 2 weeks my mom & brother are going to visit me for almost a week, in April John will finish this semester & start a new one. I have been spending my free time doing another scrapbook...it's almost finished so pictures will be posted soon! Oh yes & on Thursday I got my hair cut, just a trim on the layers but I had her chop my bangs. I am still getting use to them. Things in the Miller home are WONDERFUL! Have a great weekend everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
too cute! I love the picture.
Your bangs are super cute!
Love the bangs girl! And, I am OOOOBER excited about Spring as well!
Post a Comment