2.06.2010

Ice Skating on SLUSH!



BYU-I built an outdoor hockey rink a little while ago and so in the winters it's really freezing up here so they make it an ice skating rink! John & I have been wanting to go, but have been busy, so today we thought we would try it. We went around 2:30 this afternoon. Well we paid for the skates and put them on...walk to the rink to find slush EVERYWHERE!!! We tried skating around for a few minutes, but we kept getting stuck in the slush. So they told everyone to go home for the day...but they gave us a free pass for next week when it's colder! We are thinking of a night trip there, that way we can guarantee ice! Our week has been busy busy..well I should say John has been busy with school and work. Tonight we are going to sew scripture bags for our class! John is is charge of the boys and I am making the girls. Pictures will be posted. I am so bad at pictures. We are also getting excited for Valentines weekend...not b/c its Valentines (it's really not my fav. holiday) but b/c it's a 3 day weekend!!! Other than that nothing new. Time to go make dinner! Have a great weekend every one!

1 comment:

The Rileys said...

You guys are probably the best primary teachers ever! Your kids are so lucky