
It's been busy at the Miller house! John started school & has been working very hard for those AWSOME grades he is getting. I admire him so much for working very hard at school. Poor guy really doesn't get any breaks all day, 8am classes everyday, then a brisk 10 min. walk to work, come home at 5, hit the books until wee hours of the morning , then start all over again for 5 days straight! I am so happy we both are not in school at the same time anymore. Other than school life is wonderful. Last weekend we went bowling (which we do about once a year). John beat me both games. We had so much fun just laughing and not thinking about school or work for the evening! Last Saturday we had our annual Primary PJ breakfast party! Our new class is so great. We love being in Primary, but last week we thought we were going to be released b/c they are replacing practically all the teachers. We've been there the longest, so its only time b/f we leave it. We will be sad when it happens, hopefully it never does! As for today (our only day to relax) John is on the floor with tools and random things and I have NO idea what he is making. That is one of the things I love about my husband, he just loves to make stuff out of random things. The other day it was cold and snowy, as usual, and so we were looking at vactions to anywhere tropical, but I don't like flying let alone over the ocean, but John thought it would be so cool if we crashed on an island and had to survive there! I think that is his dream! Ok I know I am babbling on....Today I am going to read a book and enjoy not having to do saturday cleaning b/c my most wonderful husband cleaned it all before he went to class yesterday! I was so grateful when I came home from work last night and saw what he had done. Well now I am just getting all mushy, so I better end this blog post. Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend too. We love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment