3.14.2011
Just another post
I haven't posted in a while b/c we are boring & our laptop kicked it. We are back in business with a new computer! I thought I would give you an update on our lives since my last post. I don't remember what we did on Valentines Day...i'm not a huge fan. John is pretty much back to normal now. I got caught with that NASTY flu for a little while...I am happy to report I was able to take ONE day off from work! Now we are staying busy with getting John finished with the semester, our callings & planning hiking trips & our summer vacation home! We had our Relief Society Birthday Celebration this month & it went really well. We decided to go with a different theme...actual birthday party! We had balloons & presents, games & cupcakes. Don't worry there was some Relief Society history tied in. This week we saw our first peek of GRASS! I think that's when we started planning our hikes. Oh & the one thing that I found, I am not so sure it's great, ONE WHITE HAIR on my head! I was horrified. I was teasing John a few days before that he had a white patch, but of course he didn't. So naturally I found a real one on my head. I am turning 25 in a few months & I had a WHITE hair. My grandmother had a full head of white hair in her 20's, so growing up I was very curious {worried} I would have the pleasure of carrying that gene. It turns out I might. I did pull it out, so I guess we'll have to see if 3 more grow in it's place. Oh today we were going over John's classes & he only has 15 more after this next Spring semester, so MAYBE we will be finished in 2012 not 2013! So now you are all updated on the many happenings of our simple life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw colleen- I miss you! Nice to get an update!
Post a Comment