12.28.2009

Dessert Night



I know I am posting this really late, but never late than never! About a month ago, while the Internet was down, we decided to make desserts without recipes! Now I can follow a recipe and make some good desserts, so I was a little worried! We had a special ingredient PRETZELS! I made little pumpkin cheesecake things with bananas on top and of course a pretzel crust. The picture may make it look good, but let me say it wasn't my favorite dessert I've made. John made a pretzel crust (copy cat!) and some thick bread cake thing on top. I am not even sure what was in it, but it was good for his first attempt at making a dessert. We are not ones to waste food, but those desserts had to go! It was fun trying to come up with measurements and figure out what would taste good together. So now you all have a sneak peak into our boring lives in Idaho!

No comments: