This year we stayed home for the holidays. It was so nice and relaxing to not travel in the winter. We were invited to a families home for Christmas Eve. They live a few houses down from us. They have four children home & one on a mission. They made us a yummy dinner and then we sat around playing games, laughing & just chatting. We had tasted Sis. "R"'s delicious pies earlier and I couldn't wait to get the recipe...even better she gave us an apple pie of our very own to take home for our Christmas day dinner! It was such a wonderful evening with the "R" family and we were able to read the Christmas story with them & sing hymns. It was a special experience for me as I felt my Heavenly Father's love for John & I. He has blessed us with wonderful neighbors who reach out to us and teach us what an eternal family looks like! I will always cherish this Christmas with them and the love we felt. It meant more to us than they will ever know. Thank you "R" family, We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment