2.11.2009

Not much...

I love blogging, but I never have anything to write about! So tonight you get some random things to read. School is going really well for John and I. Midterms are already here! Teaching the CTR 5's is a BLAST!!! The only little boy in our class came in on Sunday and said "I got staples in my head. I bumped my head on the fireplace and there was blood every where, but I didn't cry." We couldn't believe it! But the funny part was how he told the story, just so casually and tuff. We love teaching in primary...such wonderful blessings. Rexburg hasn't seen blue skies for a while. Snow keeps coming down and staying. I bet it will be May or June until we see all the white disappear. This month we were very blessed and John found a job!! He is such a hard worker and I look up to him so much. Now we are just working and focusing on school and figuring out how to make bread. I made my first loaf on Saturday and it is literally about an inch and 1/2 high! But it sure taste good. Like I said just some random things.

No comments: