For Christmas I made mom, Emmy and Meg some quilt purses. They were so much fun to make and John helped a TON! I thought I posted pictures of them already, but nope. Sewing has become a new favorite of mine, when there's time. My next attempt will be our new bedding! Yikes. If any one wants the pattern for these cute things just email me!
4 comments:
Those are stinkin' cute! My birthday's next week.... :)
Thanks for all our Christmas gifts! We loved them all! I do want the pattern for theses cute bags. I would love to make a bigger one for a diaper bag for Madison and me. Thanks for the fun game...we really enjoy playing it. Hope you guys are doing great!! Love ya bunches!
They are so cute! Good for you to make the bedding, that's what I'm going to do in the distant future for us too. I was thinking, you should make them as scripture holders. They sell really well here in utah and you could put them in a boutique that I know of. Just a thought.
Hey! This is Carrie...I hacked into Shar's google! :) I love these! Will you email me the pattern? CarrieIpson@gmail.com. Thanks! Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment