9.27.2008

My new hobbie

Here are some pictures of my new hobbie...making baby quilts. I have had so much fun making these for our friends. John has been a HUGE help with every sinlge one of these. He has picked out some of the fabrics and helped design one of them. They are not perfect, but I learn new things each time I create one. I am so happy i've found this new hobbie.


4 comments:

The Rileys said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog! It will be so nice to see pictures of you -- your blankets turned out so cute! I need to learn from you :)

Sharlyn said...

I want one for Spencer!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Hey a new fellow blogger! I'm glad to see you both are doing well. You needed to start making baby quilts about 16 months ago. My baby is now a toddler!

Mandy Coleman said...

Very nice!Glad you have a blog!