I know this is a couple weeks late but my baby is 3 months old...almost 4 now!!! I know I don,t have pictures downloaded yet but I just needed to document what he is doing before he grows another day.
Baby Grant
-belly laughs
-still adores elmo
-rolls over(yikes)
-plays with his toes all day long
-loves people watching, well just kids really
-has a big smile filled with drool
-his hair is getting longer, but you can't tell because its so blonde
-loves bath time more than anything
-loves the outdoors
-sleeps on half his side half stomach
-loves when John & I make weird noises(I think he loves it so much because he knows he can make us do anything for him)
-still a cuddle bug
-found his thumb & still eating all the fingers as well
-has very excellent vocal chords
-still a pretty good sleeper during the night (except when John gets him he tends to think its playtime)
-has to fall asleep with something over his eyes...burp cloth usually
-is a very happy baby & we couldn't be happier that he is our little buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment