Life has been HARD & LOVELY & everything as of late! I won't spill my heart on here, but I just have to say I LOVE MY MAN. I'm in awe as I watch him accomplish all the school work & work work & still find time to take me in his arms & dance with me in the kitchen while I'm all disheveled as I wash dishes. I never get tired of the way he looks into my eyes like its our wedding day (adding 6 more years of love on top of that!) Alright I guess I am spilling my gitty crush filled heart on here.
On other news... Happy Mothers Day to all of you wonderful woman who read this. I had the BEST Mothers Day of all. To be honest it was the first with no tears or feelings of wanting to stay in bed all day. I am surrounded by amazing women who have taught me so much & show me I can be a mother without physically being a mother. I love them all!
So here are some goofy pictures that make my heart skip a beat when I look at
Such a good listener
Yup I get to kiss him FOREVER!
What girl wouldn't fall for this
For his nightstand
(yes we are that kind of couple who can't get enough of eachother)
Old photo of our foot kisses
"Your my life & my safe harbor"






No comments:
Post a Comment