3.12.2013

Pictures!

Alright so it's been almost 3 months since I last posted & still no pictures have been downloaded...well here are a few from this summer to now! I am trying to think of what we've been up to...
John registered for his last semester (fingers crossed)
I was released from my calling in church (Relief Society Couns.)
I got a new calling in church (Activity Days)
John works very hard at school & work as always!
I have been keeping busy at nights with little projects here & there.

I know it doesn't sound like we've been up to a lot, but we are busy like always!

Enjoy the pictures (finally proof that we are still alive;)

At the art gallery in Idaho Falls
 
A visit to Tautphaus Park Zoo (Idaho Falls) 
 








 We took a drive though the nice neighborhoods in I.F. & came upon a PINK door (i am in LOVE)
 
Neat piece from art gallery
(scout motto)

 
Bowling night

We walked around the BYUI art gallery

of course its black light night & I wear all white!
 
 

No comments: