5.21.2012
nothing but random
Do you ever have those weeks that you feel your in a RUT? Well that has been my last week. Got back on the work out saddle today & it felt SO good. Even though I missed just one week it felt like a WHOLE month passed me by. But I accomplished many things in that week that just couldn't be put off any more. I finished our landlords photos & organized EVERYTHING, (nook & cranny) in my home. My mother is visiting for 2 nights on her way back home & she hasn't seem my new little abode yet, so of course had to make it perfect for her! I know I only listed two things, but it was A LOT. And now I am going to eat the yummy dinner my husband has made me. I'm still saying LUCKY!! Confession #1: John has cooked WAY more meals than me in our marriage so far. If it were up to me we would eat dinner twice a week. Confession #2: I hate cooking meat, so thats where confession #1 comes from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment