3.12.2012

Picture Bonanza!


As promised here are A LOT of photos of the last 3 months. Has it really been that long? Ever since we came back from vacation life got busier than ever. John is doing AMAZING in school {of course} & he recently got accepted to the National Sociology Society!! This is the first year this school's been able to offer it & there were only 15 students accepted. I am just in awe at how much John does during each day & still has time to cuddle with me while we fall FAST asleep. My calling has been wonderful & time consuming, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am learning so much. When I have a free minute I try & work on my photography & other crafts around the home. My most favorite part of this winter has been the LACK on snow. That's right folks Rexburg has had the driest winter I have ever seen {at least since 2005}. Spring is on our doorstep just begging to blossom completely & I can't wait! Next month is the end of the winter semester, which means a few things...we visit my sister in MT & take new baby photos & family photos for them. They just welcomed baby "J" on Friday. Can't wait to meet him & there other little girl who is almost two! We meet up with the Miller & Riley families in Utah {maybe a new little one by then or not} & drop off the kids to go back to CO to get ready for their missions! It has been so FUN having all 3 here. This also means John only has 3 more semesters left {if everything goes as planned} Oh I forgot to mention he also got an internship for this fall & its just a few doors down from where we work {SCORE} I am just praying this year goes as fast as the first 3 months have. Hope you enjoy the Picture Bonanza!

1 comment:

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Love all the pictures, and you guys! You are such a talented photographer!