6.15.2011

Peppers & 7 inches

I just have to say not all jobs are "ideal", but I believe that whatever job you do have...do the best you can. Now with that said I saw something very disturbing yesterday. John & I were at the grocery store & a "food stacker" what putting peppers on the "veggie bed" & they were in a plastic container. Well he dropped one package all over the floor...no big deal..then he proceded to just stick them back in the package & put them on the shelf!!! Now I know why my mother always told me to wash produce b/f eating it! I know where I'm not buying my produce anymore.
Photobucket

Now for the 7 inches...I chopped it off my head!!! I was very nervouse b/c I have been growing my hair out from a bad hair cut since 08. But I figured why not & it was getting sooo hot. I also highlighted it (very natural carmel color) for the first time. Wow that takes forever to do when you've got thick hair. I don't think I'll do it again, but it was fun & I love it all. Sorry the picture is HUGE, but I couldn't get it smaller.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sharlyn said...

Cute Colleen!!! I love it! I just chopped my hair too, it's nice having it shorter for the summer!

Anonymous said...

Seriously?! Gross! I will make sure to wash my fruits and veggies real good! And, your hair is fabulous! I love the highlights as well!