5.21.2011

Spring is here!

It's been so nice waking up to chirping birds every morning! I am really happy it's finally SPRING. Last weekend John's brother Robert came up to visit. We just relaxed mostly. He'll be back up this Fall for school. It was the first time seeing him since he's come home from his mission. Talking about missions, my baby brother Mark received his mission call on Thursday. He will serve in very south Mexico, don't ask me how to say the city name. I can't believe he is even old enough to go! We are very proud of him & this great decision he's made for his life. John is still busy busy bee with homework. I was feeling very blessed the other day thinking about all the time we've spent in Rexburg, I had to figure out how much longer we had....only 13 more classes left! He could be finished by next Fall maybe (wishing & dreaming)!!! I have been reading lots of books by Josi Kilpak & only have one more left to read. When I am finished I will write about all of them! And I am attempting to make our bedding. Pictures to come when its finished. That's what are SPRING has been so far.

1 comment:

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Hey, I miss you! I have been loving springtime too! Lets go on a walk or something- 8013898782...I want to catch up, maybe?