Ok so here are some pictures from this summer. I just put all the silly ones into a slide show for you. Hope you enjoy it!
John & I are doing great. He started his online classes a few weeks ago & is enjoying learning about his new major (sociology). I can't lie, it's been nice to have family just up the street! It's so much fun to see Jenny starting college & hearing all of the FUN stories! This week at work has been nice for me. It's always nice, but extra I guess b/c my manager had her baby on Tuesday & I have been doing a lot of what she does. Just more items for the resume ya know! On Saturday we went to I.F. to pick up some chicken, light bulbs...normal household items & didn't come home until 6 pm. For John or any guy that is a very LONG day of shopping. We actually spent most of the time at the mall. I am proud of him for going that long & not complaining once. I don't know if he'll ever admit it, but I'm pretty sure he had fun too!
The leaves have been turning those pretty warm colors & the weekend had nice cool weather...then this morning we woke up to HOT HOT HOT weather! What is this? I even wore a long dress b/c I thought it was going to be another cool day. Totally wrong. To make matters worse the whole church had their heater on! Lets hope for a cooler week starting NOW! John & I subbed in primary today. It was fun & different at the same time. The 3rd hour John had to go teach his first lesson in Elders Quarm. I prayed A LOT that he would have lots of participation & he said he did! He was a little worried about that.
Now its time to hit the pillow (well John's been sleeping for a few hours now!) Hope you all have a great FALL filled week!
No comments:
Post a Comment