9.13.2009
Simple Moments
I just wanted to write down my thoughts from today really quickly before I go to bed. I was thinking about where John & I are in life right now and how blessed we have been. Rexburg isn't where we want to settle down, but it has brought us so much happiness being here and making so many wonderful friends. It is a truely unique community & we LOVE it! Also I was sitting in primary and looking at our class of 7 wonderful little 4 &5 year old GIRLS! We are so LUCKY to be their teachers. I often wonder if we make a difference or if they even listen to our lessons, but we are the ones who are learing from them every week. They have such strong spirits and warm personalities and make every one around them happy. I am grateful to be their primary teacher. That is all for tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment