Now that we have been home for a month I suppose I should blog our summer vacation. So Colleen finished college on July 17th...ya...and that night we took the red eye to Colorado Springs so we could surprise the family for Johnny's baptism and Steven & Sams's wedding the very next day. It was a very special baptism to witness. We are so proud of Johnny! He also received the Aaronic priestood the next day. He'll be a missionary before we know it. WE LOVE YOU JOHNNY!!! That afternoon was the prettiest wedding! It was very emotional for me b/c Steven and I grew up like twins. I am so glad we were able to be there. Of course I cried the whole weekend...what else would you expect from me! It was so fun to hang out the families and relax from our busy life. This weekend we had the Miller's & Riley's visit us and the fun never stops! Last saturday was the opening ceremonies for the International Dance Festival, so we went to that and of course I cried! It was so amazing to see all the different countries come together in a happy moment. So thats our simple catch up. Enjoy the pictures. We are enjoying just working and spending quality time together without all the stress of school. We'll be posting a lot more now....so until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment