I am begining to see a new trend with my blogging....non-existent! To play catch up for this lat month. The last week in May we drove down to Colorado with Melissa and Stewart to surprise our families for a little visit! It was perfect timing for me, because my brother Johnny was graduating that day! I was so excited to be there. It was a very nice and relaxing weekend. Melissa took the Miller family pictures...which turned out AMAZING!! She's got some real talent! When we came home it's been non stop busy. School had midterms that same weekend we left, but somehow we finished with A's! Now the semester is on the down slope! No more stress! On June 6th we were able to attend John's mission companions wedding in the Rexburg Temple. It was beautiful! The sealer had some wonderful words of advice for the new couple and for the rest of us there. The one thing that stuck out to us was he said to not change the rainbow. Meaning a rainbow is one of God's creation's and we don't look at it and say, I wish there were more green on the right or red on the left. The same should apply in our marriages since we are also God's creation's. It is always a nice reminder to see a live marriage and remember those promises you made on your own wedding day. This weekend Melissa and Stewart came up for his brother's baby blessing and they stayed at our home. It was fun to hang out with them for a few days, even though it rained the whole time! Life is still busy, but starting to slow down for the summer. I started making Steven & Sam's sign in book for their wedding next month. I will post pictures when I am finished. I love scrapbooking! So thats our last month.
This fall John is going to take a religion class online. I was going to get my C.N.A., but the classes were already full and didn't work with my schedule like I thought they would. Another time. So this fall I am just working. I am excited to relax with John and spend some real time together, not just homework date nights! Oh some real exciting news about my brother Johnny. He is getting baptized the morning of Steven's wedding! I am so proud of him and his progress. He is a special spirit and I am so happy to be his sister. We are unable to go for all the fun things in July because we are taking our finals that same week, but we are so happy for our families!
Even though we have nothing exciting going on, I will blog a lot more now that school is about over! We love you all!
1 comment:
Thanks for writing about Dan's and my wedding-that was fun to remember the little part about the rainbow. We are so glad you two were able to attend our wedding since you both have been a huge part of our relationship! Thanks for everything...
Post a Comment