3.10.2009
Blessings
This week I have had many opportunities for my testimony to grow and to feel the love my Heavenly Father has for me. I think we take advantage of simple acts of service like smiling or giving hugs. It changes things when your on the end that needs that hug and smile. On Sunday a lady in our ward was sitting behind us and slipped me a little note. I had been having a hard time with things lately and I am so grateful for John's love and support, but also that little note made a huge difference in my day and my attitude! It made me realize that I need to have my eyes and ears open for more opportunities to brighten someone's day. Being so far away from all our family is hard at times, but then we look around us and we see so many AMAZING friends that truly love us just like family. Family and friends are WONDERFUL blessings. We love you all so much. Thanks for loving us back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment