
The other day I told John that I swore I saw him sleeping with his eyes half open. Of course he said, "Nope". So we were watching a movie in bed 2 nights ago and I look over and he was snoring with his eyes very much half open! I caught him. But I wanted to make sure it was real, so I kept waving my hands in front of his eyes and no reaction came. After a minute I saw the cutest smile, the smile that says, "Ha ha ha I fooled you." We both bursted out laughing. He did it just to trick me. Then I thought, this is what life is all about...making eachother laugh so hard they cry or wet the pants...missing eachother so much you can't stand to be just one room away. So I looked up some quotes about love and marriage and thought I would post a few to remind us to laugh hard, and to love until all you can do is love more.
"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you." Karen Clodfelder
"A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it." Anonymous
"The most happy marriage I can imagine to myself would be the union of a deaf man to a blind woman." Samuel Taylor Coleridge
"The best part of married life is the fights. The rests is merely so." Thornton Wilder
"A woman must be a genius to create a good husband." Honore De Balzac
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." Anonymous
"The couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring." Shawna Waltemyer
"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly." Rose Franken
"A husband is a guy who tells you when you've got on too much lipstick and helps you with your girdle when your hips stick." Ogden Nash
"Saying that men talk about baseball in order to avoid talking about their feelings is the same as saying that women talk about their feelings in order to avoid talking about baseball." Deborah Tannen
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over." Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment